quote

Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art.
~Leonardo da Vinci

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aleph Roma


As a designer, specializing in hotel design, my eyes are always wandering towards the newest hotel and innovative design.  The Boscolo Aleph in Rome, designed by the phenomenal Adam Tihany is one of the city's more modern beauties... all the red is strong, yet not over-the-top.  I was at the hotel recently for an event and I found it a perfect opportunity to begin my short series of blogs on the holiday decorations around the city.  The red (wittily symbolizing Hell) makes you feel completely at home as it is so fitting with red berries, white and silver accents. The tree is a classic in the library, set on the herringbone floor... And the large bell hanging over the concierge?  It makes me want to sing out those carols... 





"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..."

Aleph Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment